How can I send HBAR coins from BRD?
In your BRD app, a wallet is created for the supported cryptocurrencies you own. Follow these steps to send HBAR coins from your wallet:
- On the main screen, tap Hedera.
- Tap Send at the bottom.
Enter the Hedera Account ID you are sending funds to. There are several ways to do this:
- Tap on Scan and scan the QR code from the receiving wallet.
- Copy the receiving wallet’s Account ID and paste it in the To field.
- Manually type the recipient’s Account ID and double checking to make sure that it is accurate.
- Add a Hedera Memo. This memo is optional and is sent together with the transaction. You can see this on the public ledger. Some wallets may require you to include a Hedera Memo when you send a transaction. Please make sure you use this field and not the Memo field.
- Enter the amount you would like to send. For your convenience, you can toggle the amount to HBAR coins or your local currency.
- Add a memo. This is also optional is only visible to you. This is not sent to the receiving party.
- Tap Send, verify that the transaction details are correct, and confirm the payment with your PIN or fingerprint.
Important: If HBAR coins are sent to the wrong Account ID, it can not be refunded. When sending HBAR coins, always check to make sure the Account ID you are sending to is the same as the one that was given to you.