Why is my bitcoin cash transaction taking too long to send?
When you send a transaction with the BRD app, it is immediately sent to the network to be confirmed. If your outgoing transaction has been pending for more than an hour, this can be due to the following:
- The bitcoin cash wallet needs to be synced with the blockchain
- A transaction may not be broadcasted to the bitcoin cash network if the wallet is not synced
- An out of sync wallet can cause a completed transaction to appear as pending
- If you are having issues syncing, visit this page
- There is an increase in the number of transactions on the bitcoin cash network causing congestion and delays