How do I add or remove wallets in the BRD app?
You may customize the BRD app to only show wallets for any supported currency that you own.
Adding a new ERC20 token wallet
- On the main screen, tap Manage Wallets and then on Add Wallets on the next page.
- Scroll through the list or use the search field to locate the currency you want to add.
- Tap on the Add button to the right of the currency.
Hiding an ERC20 token wallet
- On the main screen, tap Menu.
- Select Manage Wallets and locate the wallet you want to remove from the list.
- Tap on the Remove button to the right of the currency.
If you want to show or hide the Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, BRD Token or any ERC20 token wallets you have previously added, tap on Manage Wallets and tap the Add or Hide buttons.
You can also go to Preferences and tap on Reset to Default Currencies if you would like to only show the default wallets. This action updates the main screen so it displays the default wallets and hides any other wallets you may have added. This action does not wipe any funds from the wallets.