How can I send ether or ERC20 tokens from BRD?
In your BRD app, a wallet is created for the supported cryptocurrencies you own. Follow these steps to send ether or ERC20 tokens from your wallet:
- On the main screen, tap Ethereum or the wallet for the ERC20 token you want to send.
- Tap Send at the bottom.
- Enter the amount you would like to send. For your convenience, you can toggle the amount to cryptocurrency or your local currency.
- Tap Next.
Enter the ether or ERC20 token address you are sending funds to. There are several ways to do this:
- Tap on Scan and scan the QR code from the receiving wallet.
- Copy the receiving wallet’s address and paste it in the To field.
- Manually type the recipient’s address and double checking to make sure that it is accurate. Addresses are case sensitive.
- Add a memo. This is optional. Memos are only visible to you and is not sent to the receiving party.
- Tap Send, verify that the transaction details are correct, and confirm the payment with your PIN or fingerprint.
Important: If ether or ERC20 tokens are sent to the wrong address, it can not be refunded. When sending ether or ERC20 tokens, always check to make sure the address you are sending to is the same as the one that was given to you (comparing the first 5 or 6 digits is usually sufficient to make sure you are using the correct address).
ERC20 token transactions require a transaction fee paid in ether.