How do I receive ether or ERC20 tokens in my BRD wallet?
If you would like to receive ether or any supported ERC20 token from someone, you will need to give them your receiving address. Follow these steps to find your receiving address:
- On the main screen, tap Ethereum or the ERC20 token you want to receive.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Receive.
- Give the sending party your receiving address. There are a few ways to do this:
- Show them the Receive Money screen in your wallet, and let them scan your QR code.
- Press the Share button under the QR code to send them your address via email or text message.
- Tap the QR code to copy your address to your device's memory. You can now paste your address into a website or other app.
You can also request for a specific amount by using the Request an Amount option. Visit this page for information on how to use this.
IMPORTANT: If ether or ERC20 tokens are sent to the wrong address, it can not be refunded. When sending or receiving funds, always check to make sure the address being sent funds to is the same as the one that was given (comparing the first 5 or 6 digits is usually sufficient to make sure you are using the correct address).