How can I send bitcoin?
In your BRD app, a wallet is created for the supported cryptocurrencies you own. Follow these steps to send bitcoin from your wallet:
- On the main screen, tap Bitcoin.
- Tap Send at the bottom.
- Enter the amount you would like to send. For your convenience, you can toggle the amount to bitcoin or your local currency
- Tap on the icon in the Network Fee field to select your network fee setting.
- Tap Next.
Enter the address you are sending funds to. There are several ways to do this:
- Tap on Scan and scan the QR code from the receiving wallet.
- Copy the receiving wallet’s address and paste it in the To field.
- Manually type the recipient’s bitcoin address and double check to make sure that it is accurate. Addresses are case sensitive.
- Add a memo. This is optional. Memos are only visible to you and is not sent to the receiving party.
- Tap Send, verify that the transaction details are correct, and confirm the payment with your PIN or fingerprint.
Important: If bitcoin is sent to the wrong address, it can not be refunded. When sending bitcoin, always check to make sure the address you are sending to is the same as the one that was given to you (comparing the first 5 or 6 digits is usually sufficient to make sure you are using the correct address).