If you receive a QR code labeled as a "paper wallet" or "private key", you can import it into your BRD app's Bitcoin wallet by following these steps:
- On the main screen, tap on Menu.
- Under Preferences, tap on Bitcoin Settings.
- Select Redeem Private Key.
- Tap on Scan Private Key and scan the QR code on your paper wallet.
- Any funds stored on the paper wallet/private key will be sent into your BRD app's Bitcoin wallet, and will not remain on the paper wallet/private key.
If you want to import a wallet created with the BRD app, use the Unlink from this device function instead.Visit this page for more information.