If you would like to receive cryptocurrency from someone, you will need to give them your "Receive" address. Follow these steps to find your receiving address:
- On the main screen, tap the wallet for the cryptocurrency you are receiving.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Receive.
Give the sending party your receiving address. There are a few ways to do this:
- Show them the "Receive" screen in your BRD app, and let them scan your QR code.
- Press the "Share" button under the QR code to send them your address via email or text message.
- Tap the QR code to copy your address to your device's memory. You can now paste your address into a website or other app.
You can also request for a specific amount by using the Request an Amount option. Visit this page for information on how to use this.
Important: If cryptocurrency is sent to the wrong address, it can not be refunded. When sending cryptocurrency, always check to make sure the address you are sending to is the same as the one that was given to you.
- If you are receiving XRP or Hedera in the BRD app, the sender does not need to attach a Destination Tag or Hedera Memo as you own the address in your BRD app.
- The bitcoin and bitcoin cash addresses shown on your "Receive" screen will change every time you receive money, but old addresses will continue to work. All other wallets are assigned a single address.