What's New in April?
Apr 8, 2020
Below you will find new features, assets, and promotions that are active in the BRD ecosystem!
- New fiat currencies are available for buying crypto via Simplex: AUD, CAD, CHF, ILS, JPY, KRW, RUB, SEK
*This saves users money by not having to purchase in USD, where the banks charge high exchange rates.
- FastSync is live for all users on both Android and iOS! Start getting rid of those long Bitcoin syncing times. FastSync must be enabled in your settings for Bitcoin, but is enabled by default for BCH and XRP.
New assets available:
- Apple Pay is live on iOS - buy crypto faster than ever! You will now see Apple Pay as an option when selecting the payment method and all of your details are set for you automatically.
- XRP promo — the cheapest place to buy XRP. Purchase XRP and get your fees reimbursed! Click here to learn more.
- Accointing Reward — get your crypto taxes calculated at a discount, with less headache! BRD rewards users get 30% off on their crypto accounting for holding 250 or more tokens. Everyone else can click this link for 10% off!
- Get money back with Coinberry through BRD. Canadian users buying with Coinberry who purchase $100 or more, get $10 back!
1. Click “Claim $10” on your Coinberry dashboard once you register
2. Deposit at least $100 into your account
3. Complete (1) and (2) within 48 hours of registering.
Apple Pay - can only make purchases using debit card linked to Apple Pay account, no credit card. $250 daily limit.
Wyre - $250 daily limit ($1,500 lifetime) through Wyre debit card. Limits soon to be higher. This is US only (more countries coming soon).
Join in the conversations today:
Telegram : https://t.me/breadchat
Twitter : https://twitter.com/brdhq
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/brdhq
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/c/Breadbitcoinwallet
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/brd_wallet/
General updates mailing list : https://breadapp.com/keep-me-updated/